Friday, May 23, 2008

Cute Cookie Flowers


I realize I'm not the best picture taker, but these will have to do!


I'm posting these because I always think they turn out so cute! I got a whole bouquet of these from one of my Kindergarten students one year and I think it's just an adorable idea. So this year for preschool graduation which is tonight by the way!! I have made one flower for each parent. I'm going to have the students bring them to their parents to say I Love You and a little Thank You from me.
.
.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
.
*Anytype of cookie with a hole in the middle, I usually use the Fudge Striped ones.
*Gum drops
*Kabob sticks
*Green Paper
*Tape, glue, or hot glue
.
.
Take a Kabob stick, place a gum drop on it with the flat side up. Put two cookies on it with the middles together. Place another gum drop on top with the flat side down. It's that easy. Now you just need to cut out one or two leaves and somehow put them on your stick. My favorite way is to hot glue them on because it's so quick and easy with no drying time.
.
.
These are cute for Thank You's, for Teachers, for friends, for your kids, or for your kids to make for friends ----- whatever you want, but they are cute and fun!!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

These are sooooo dang cute!! And I love how super easy they are to do. I can't wait to share these with my friends!! Thank you, Kellee