Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cheesecake

Fathers day is right around the corner and Jay has requested cheesecake. Our family are cheesecake lovers!! My girlfriend gave me this recipe and I know that Chelsea makes a mean cheesecake... so let's get together and share our cheesecakes ;)

"You top it" Cheesecake

3 8 oz packages of cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 ready made Pillsbury extra large graham cracker crust (the one with the extra serving)

Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla; pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees; continue baking 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool cheesecake then chill. Top with pie filling of your choice.

Our favorite is chocolate syrup or raspberry syrup. This is the easiest recipe I've found and we love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheesecake, wonderful Cheesecake!! I don't know why I LOVE cheescake so much!! This looks like a great recipe - I'm excited to share it. I'll definatley post a couple of my favorites too! I have a delicious no-bake one that is so simple and easy that you would die! And no, it's not the Jello boxed brand, but it is sooooooo good!!