Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Italian Chicken

This is a wonderful way to cook up chicken and a big hit at my house. Easy to prepare as well. (Sorry I don't have a picture)... It looks a lot like a fried chicken breast but so much healthier.

Italian Chicken

1/2 cup mayo (you can use a light version to save on calories)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Dash of pepper
1 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
6-7 pieces of chicken breast (I usually use 1 1b).

Mix first 5 ingredients. Coat chicken breast in mixture. Roll in bread crumbs. Bake in 9x13 greased cake pan at 425 for 40 minutes or until golden brown.

My kids love to dip there cut up pieces in catsup and then we use the left overs on sandwiches the next day. Yummy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm making this recipe this week, it sounds way good! Thanka Kellee!

Unknown said...

So I made this last night - way good! The great thing about it too is that it is sooooo kid friendly! Cambree and Tyler had like 2 pieces of chicken each!! Besides that fact, it takes like what, 5 minutes to prepare!! AWESOME!! I made mashed potatoes and green beans with it - the whole family loved the meal. I love those days!! Thanks for the recipe Kell!